- Order Guide
- Download Brochure
CM200 is an ideal machine for the sample pretreatment of heavy-metal-free RoHS and WEEE test . It is always used to process solid samples in batch or continuously, For the long fiber and big volume sample it can process directly and do not need the pre-crush.
The cutting mill processes the sample by the strong cutting and shear force. The sample to be processed falls into the cutting chamber via the hopper and is shredded by cutting between rotating and fixed knives until it passes an attached sieve as ground product into the collection bucket.
Features and advantages
○ Powerful size reduction, even of heterogeneous mixtures;
○ The speed is adjustable between 100-3000rpm,continuouslyadjustable;
○ Final fineness depends on bottom sieve;
○ Apply to the temperature sensitivity samples due to the quickly and less heat milling;
○ Wide range of collection system to meet various requirement;
○ Big screen touch panel, human interface, speed adjustment can be imported by the control panel;
○ The operation of CM series is quite simple and safe.
○ The electric safety switch can prevent the device from being started when the door is open.
○ The rotating knife, bottom sieve and hopper can be easily removed and re-installed,such designs greatly facilitate the cleaning of the grinding chamber.
|Rotor||6-disc rotor、standard rotor|
|24.868.0001||Cutting Mill CM 200,380V,50 /60Hz，with collecting bucket 5L,stand frame (Please order rotor, hopper and bottom sieve separatly)|
|24.868.0002||CM 200,380V, 50 Hz;steel 1.1740 for ginding without heavy-metal contamination (Please order rotor, hopper and bottom sieve separatly)|
|01.885.0003||standard rotor stainless steel|
|01.885.0004||standard rotor stainless steel with cutting blades of steel 1.1740(without heavy-metal contamination)|
|01.885.0005||6-disc rotor stainless steel|
|01.885.0006||6-disc rotor stainless steel with cutting blades of tungsten carbide|
|01.868.0001||V type feed hopper|
|01.885.1001||standard feed hopper|
|Bottom sieves of stainless steel CM200|
|01.885.0013||trapezoid holes, 0.20 mm|
|01.885.0014||trapezoid holes, 0.50 mm|
|01.885.0015||trapezoid holes, 1.00 mm|