- Order Guide
- Download Brochure
Portable Cutting Mill CM50 can perfectly process regular or irregular samples and it is an ideal machine for heavy-metal-free ROSH and WEEE test (e.g. rubber, plastics, garbage, circuit board, etc.)
Sample type: soft, hard, tough, fibrous
Typical sample: plastic, rubber, wood, circuit board etc.
Portable Cutting Mill processes the sample by the strong cutting and shear force. Samples are fed from the hopper and then fall into the grinding chamber. The samples are crushed many times through the shearing action between the rotor and cutting blades . Then the sample is crushed again through the shearing action between the rotor and sieves. Once the sample size is smaller than the aperture of the sieve, they will enter into the receiving container.
Features and advantages
○ The maximum capacity is 60 ml.
○ Easy operation and cleaning.
○ The rotor and the sieve can be easily installed, removed & replaced.
○ The small volume cutting chamber can be cleaned easily and thoroughly.
○ The grinding set can avoid cross-contamination has heavy-metal-free material for choice to meet different laboratory requirements.
○ The grinding process is rapid and produces less heat.So it is suitable for grinding temperature sensitive materials.
|Final fineness||0.3-4mm (Final fineness can be controlled by selection of different size of sieve)|
|Portable cutting mill CM50|
|24.893.0001||CM50,220V,50Hz ,stainless steel|
|24.893.0002||CM50,220V,50Hz, steel without heavy metal contamination|
|01.893.0010||Rotor,steel without heavy metal contamination|
|Bottom sieves of stainless steel|
|Bottom sieves of titanium coating|